E-Commerce in GCC to reach $100bn in 2010, says ICDL GCC Foundation (International Computer Driving License), a recent study by Business Monitor International (BMI). ICDL has reported that the imminent electronic transformation and the growing digital awareness are the primary contributing factors to the growth of e-Commerce. This growth has prompted further investments in both modern technologies that have helped expand trade over the Internet and also in the provision of the required infrastructure, shaping [...]
The National July 15. 2010 Related Post: Internet Marketing Vs Conventional Marketing Internet users in the MENA region spend more time surfing the web than they do watching television, prompting analysts to predict a rise in spending on online advertising. Between 1 and 2 per cent of total advertising spending in the region goes to digital media; a tiny amount compared with TV, the dominant medium. But with the region’s youth starting to turn their [...]
I love to spend time with Google Analytics, as it gives me lot of information and insights that can be used to make sites better. It makes easy for a learner like me who is on learning stage to analyze the site and user behaviors in detail. Today, while just looking at different statistics, I found a new Title, ” Google Analytics with Enhanced SEO Tools”. At first instant, i didn’t find anything changed on [...]
- Internet Marketing Growth expected @ 50% in 2012
- If your Site is Mobile Friendly?
- How to check a website compatibility with iPhone on Windows?
- Survey on eCommerce Potential in MENA
- Best Marketing method for eCommerce?
- eCommerce Presentation in Dubai Webpreneur Camp (23rd July 2010)
- E-Commerce touches new heights in 2010 in GCC (Middle East)
- Internet overtakes television in Middle East
- Ten Steps to Social Media Success
- What is CMS
- Why use a CMS for your next Web Design Project?
- Two Major Reasons you need a CMS based Website
- Link Building frauds and SEO Scams
- Google Analytics Enhanced with SEO Site Tools
- Social Media :: Why it is important for your Business?