Seven Effective Advertisement Tips for Small Business
1. Start Small
Start small with different media of advertisements available. Find advertisement that best suits your business. Be innovative, try both online and conventional methods and see which method not only attract prospects but actually generate sales.
Another Reason to start small is, you should have enough potential to handle leads. If you start wit a big advertisement campaign, and unable to handle and properly attend lot of leads coming out, you are actually waiting your money as well company future by earning negative goodwill.
2. Exit Strategy:
Always be ready to cancel the deal or leave advertising method, which is not working for you. Don’t spend or stuck all your advertising budget in a advertising activity which donot have exit door.
3. Advertising Works Quickly:
Advertising that works, work quickly. Don’t believe on “sales line” that you need to run advertisement many time to make it work.
4. Effective advertising Pays for itself:
Advertising either work or donot work. And advertising that works, pays for itself within reasonable period of time. Reasonable period can be days, weeks or months but never more than a year.
Advertising that can’t be measured, cannot generate proper results. Or atleast you can never calculate Return on Investment. Always do advertisement that is measureable.
6. Closing Deal:
Effective advertisement has two parts. First to attract prospects and 2nd to close deal. Without ability to close deal, no advertisement can generate results. Examples can be a good website, Customer Service Specialists or Sales People.
7. Offer Better:
Offer some thing like Free Shipping, Free Parking or highly attractive prices or some other attractive offers that makes you stand out of competition. Stand out of Crowd. People will buy from you if you will give them value.
5 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Is Facebook Chasing Google? Facebook Acquired Whatsapp for $19 Billion.
- Facebook Ads for Small, Medium and Large Scale Businesses
- Facebook Cover Page, Amazing Call to Actions & A Description
- Do Not Break Your Facebook Page’s Cover Photo Rules
- Business Information and Mission-Facebook Page-‘About’ Section
- Vanity Url for Your Business Page. Grab it Now
- Facebook in Extra Ordinary Ways-Facebook Allowed My Son to Make History
- Facebook Jail?? Avoid Being Prisoner of Facebook Jail
- Write Standout Articles and Share it on Your Facebook Page
- Create a Custom Html Tab for Your Facebook Page
- How to Create Your Professional Facebook Page & Not another Profile
- 10 Interesting and Shocking Facebook Facts that Probably You Don’t Know
- All About Mark Zuckerberg!!!
- Facebook Is Now Showing Less Status updates from Pages and More from Friends
- Samsung with Happy Promotions This Christmas